Jobs in Kuwait at United Family Company.
Post :- Account Clerk, admin Secretary, at your Service agent, at your service runner, barista, commis 1, commis ii, Engineering Technician, Guest Service agent, House Keeping attendant, Kitchen Steward, Security Guard and Waiter
Lot no :- 252991
Demand :- 107 Male 63 Female
Basic Salary Upto :- 82070
Working Hours:- 8 Hrs
Working Days :- 6 Days in a week
Contact Period :- 2 Yrs
Food :- Provided
Accommodation :- Provided
Free Visa Free Ticket :- Yes
Service Charge :- Free
Manpower Name :- Habtoor International Pvt. Ltd, Basundhara, Kathmandu
Contact No :- 01-4973377, 4983377, 9801059911, 9801059988
Interview date :- 23nd September 2022
Venue :- Office Premises Kathmandu
You can check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thingking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
- Always Check the LT detail before applying
- You can verify LT number from Department of Foreign Employment website OR send SMS as please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
- Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
- Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Dont forget to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
- If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.