Jobs in FBA (FAHAD BIN ABDULLA) Ready Mix Factory
Post :- Driver, Foreman, Labourer
Lot no :- 281900
Demand :- 32 Male
Basic Salary Upto :- 86750
Working Hours:- 8 Hrs
Working Days :- 6 Days in a week
Contact Period :- 2 Yrs
Food :- Provided
Accommodation :- Provided
Free Visa Free Ticket :- Yes
Service Charge :- Free
Manpower Name :- Saptkakoshi Human ResourcePvt. Ltd., Tilganga Kathmandu
Contact No :- 01- 4483524
Interview date :- 22nd September 2022
Venue :- Office Premises Kathmandu
About Saptaloshi Human Resource
One of the most admired and prominent manpower agency in Nepal, Saptakoshi HR demonstrates its commitment by upholding numerous sustainable practices throughout the organization . The quality of our service is an important factor contributing to our continued success.
Hence, we place great emphasis on developing responsible business alliances (RBA) standards
that cover ethical recruitment. Our operations are subjected to regulatory requirements and potential liabilities arising under applicable law in Nepal. It is our polices to comply in all aspects with all applicable laws in respective countries
You can check LT Detail on Ministry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thingking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
– Always Check the LT detail before applying
– You can verify LT number from Department of Foreign Employment website OR send SMS as please type LT [space] [Lt-Number] and send it to 34001.
– Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
– Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor:
– Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Dont forget to collect the voucher.
– Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
– Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
– It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
– Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
– Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
– If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.